Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Iron Man in '08

This pic has surfaced on the web and apparently appeared in Entertainment Weekly - so I'm guessing it's not a fake. Iron Man hits theatres next Summer with Robert Downey, Jr. donning the suit. I know next to nothing else, aside from the fact that it's directed by Jon Favreau, which - combined with Downey - gives it some cred. Happily, Warner's The Dark Knight doesn't hit theatres until a good six weeks later, leaving plenty of room - and screens - for both.

3 comments:

JeremySaliba said...

yeah, we're all a-buzz about the image at work- it bodes well....

Avagadro said...

Lord of war?

Brian said...

Avagadro. Did you mean to leave this comment under the Nic Cage rant? If so.... I've heard good things about Lord of War. Came and went to fast in the cinema for me to see it and haven't viewed the DVD yet. On my list, though.