Sunday, June 24, 2007

Name That Film (by its Middle Frame)!

Okay, I wanted to have a post that had nothing to do with either youtube or Harrison Ford. Success!

Movie Midpoints is a game, a challenge for those of you who think you've seen a lot of movies. It shows you a frame from the middle of 45 different films. You type in what movie you think it's from. At the end, you press a button to see the answers. Fun, challenging, and surprising. There's no real ranking at the game's end, though they do tell you how certain folks fared. Takes only a couple minutes. You might be surprised how easily you can spot some of these. I knew the single frame of Ellen Barkin immediately. That was worth a smile. My score? 22. What's yours?

3 comments:

Dan Wilson said...

only 12 for me, and oddly enough some of the ones I got right were from films I hadn't even seen. Whereas others I knew well, but because the images were so small and out of focus, I missed entirely.

seriously, I missed Star Wars. I had no idea what I was looking at...

Anne said...

i sucked at this. I think I got 7... And like Dan, some were of films I haven't even seen!! =) What a strange quiz. = )

Unknown said...

Man I sucked at that.