Monday, July 9, 2007

Christopher Lee Sings!

I've actually known about Mr. Lee's vocal stylings for quite some time, but was still surprised with what I stumbled upon on good ol' youtube. It appears he's recorded with a couple songs with a German band called Rhapsody of Fire. These two vids are of the same song. This first is the English language music video:

This is a live TV performance - all in German!

Now, for arguably the best of Christopher Lee singing in a film I highly recommend the hilarious The Return of Captain Invincible. It's a superhero-comedy-musical starring Alan Arkin. You can find it on DVD via Amazon, Netflix, etc. This is the only Lee-centric clip I could find on youtube:

2 comments:

Hivenfour said...

Hi!!
Rhapsody are not german, they are a heavy metal band from Italy (symphonic epic metal to be more specific XD)

you can see another video of rhapsody with Lee here in a more powerful touch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftd2skKMkho
(here Lee doesn't sing, just narrates some passages between the song)

Anne said...

omg, I forgot about Captain Invincible!!!! I loved that movie. =)