Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"Marshall, Will, and Holly...."

Well, there I was just moments ago thinking that it was rather surprising that no one has come forth with a movie version of '70's Sid and Marty Krofft fave Land of the Lost. I was then going to write this entry about - what else? - my own surprise. However, when I decided to research the subject, I found that there is a film in development. Strange that I hadn't heard about it somewhere before.... I didn't bother looking into whether or not we should expect a Sigmund and the Sea Monsters or Far Out Space Nuts feature. If a LotL film is successful, then I have no doubt they'll be coming our way.

In the meantime....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This show was my life when it was on, back in the 70s when I was wee, and building forts in the basement. Those dinosaurs scared the pants off me, but not as badly as the Sleestak. Brr.

Although I used to fantasize about getting inside a pylon and opening a gateway to somewhere else, somewhere I didn't have to go to gradeschool and get picked on.